Monday, April 15, 2013

Margaret Thatcher, The Iron Lady (RIP)

I have several Idols especially female figures. I have big respect to khadijah (wife of muhammad SAW) and many more shohabiyah (female figures of islamic history). Beside them, I also respect to Mrs.Margaret Thatcher, the iron lady who I know at first by watching her biographical cinema :Iron Lady, starring by Meryl Streep. What a strong woman! what a powerful lady with high spirit to take care her country! I love her statement at first time her husband proposed her to be his wife. "I am not a lady who will die in the kitchen, making a cup of tea every morning, I wanna do something more to this country" here I share a web, informing about Margaret Thatcher : source : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/9980529/Margaret-Thatcher-how-the-papers-covered-her-death.html

No comments:

Post a Comment