Sunday, April 14, 2013

Family (my home sweet home)

Taraaa...


Here I share my family pictures :)

I have lovely Mom and Dad, I call  "Ibu" (it's indonesian word that has same meaning with mother), and "Bapak" for my father. now there are not working at their office because they had pension since several years a go. I love them so much, and... In islam, it's a must for us as children to give the best tribute and atitude to our parents after our love to Allah (God of Islam)


Bapak & Ibu (Dad+Mom)


I & Ibu



I & Bapak
(I was making "sungkeman", it's a Javanese culture, asking for forgiveness from parents)



                                                               My Full lovely Family



                                                              My Older sister and her husband
                                  I call my sister with "Mba" (javanese word that means : older sister)





                                                   My older Brother and his wife and children  
            I call my brother with "Mas" (Javanese word that has same meaning with "older brother")



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment