Friday, January 20, 2012

Can't sleep tonight

Can't sleep tonight...
Really it makes me little bit different
So difficult to describe "Why?" or "How come?"

Can't sleep tonight...
Besides yesterday I completed my life on 8 p.m with the fever
Just like sleeping baby, with no bad dream or disturbance

Can't sleep tonight...
Coz it was not me, but... tonight my head is wandering in real world, whereas my body need some rest.
So Hard to answer the word "Why?" or "How come?"





                                          http://informasitips.com/foto-dan-gambar-bayi-tidur



really so sleepy, oh please my brain, please  let's conciliate and sleep well! (Should I shout to make you stop awake?)

oh brain, let's sing our favorite song :

No more cry
Just show your sweet smile
Then open new door
May Allah Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment